SOLD!!! 915 Daisy Ln Chatsworth, GA 30705
About The Property
Square Footage: 1270
Year Built: 2007
Lot Size: .73 acres
School District: Spring Place, Bagley, and Murray Country
Utility Companies: NGEMC & Chatsworth Water
Price: $119,900 – USDA – If you can afford approximately $807.36 a month then you can afford this home. See details below in the Show Me The Numbers Section.
Additional Comments: This home has been completely renovated and updated! As you pull into the driveway, the first thing you notice is the large lot in this peaceful and quite neighborhood. As you enter the home you will notice beautiful hardwood floors under your feet. Walk through to the eat-in kitchen with beautiful updated cabinets,counter tops,fixtures and plenty of space. Beautiful french doors in the kitchen lead out on to the deck and over look the peace back yard.Back in going down the hallway two guest bedrooms are on your right both with amazing closets and storage with a guest bathroom straight ahead. Walk into the large master bedroom big enough for all of your furniture. Make this home yours. Inquire today! Call to view this beautiful home today 706-229-7887.
Show Me The Numbers!
All the numbers below are estimates only. Talk to your mortgage broker/lender for more details and terms specific to you!
The Next Step – How To Arrange A Showing
On this page you can go ahead schedule a showing and take the initial steps required to become prequalified. Its simple and easy!
Let me know when you would like to view the home by selecting a date and time below. If you are already prequalified upload your pre-qualification form below and submit. If your not pre-qualified then fill out the online application on this page.
After you fill out the application below, either me, someone on my team, or one of the preferred lenders we work with will contact you within 48 hours to go over it and get your showing scheduled.
Now that you’ve taken the first step here’s the next! You need to start gathering the following documents.
- Complete address history for two years
- Complete employment history for two years (Information needed: Employer name, address, phone, position held, and monthly income)
- Copy of Current Driver’s License
- Most recent 2 years W-2’s (2013-2014)
- 2013 & 2014 Federal Tax Returns, ALL pages, (if you have filed for an extension provide proof of that as well as 2011 and 2012 Tax Returns)
- Most recent 30 days paystubs, (paystubs need to show: Employer name, your name, and YTD income)
- Most recent 60 days bank statement for ALL savings, checking, and investments, including 401k’s, IRA’s, etc.
- Contact information for Employer(s) HR for Verification of Employment
- Contact information for Landlord, if possible
The above documents are need to get a pre-approval which is much more powerful then a pre-qualification.
If you have any questions contact me by calling me directly at 706-229-7887 or my office line at 706-277-3434. I strive to go above and beyond your expectations to find the home of your dreams and hope to help you find the perfect home for you.
Do you have any other questions or comments about this home? Fill free to email, call or you may also fill out a comment form below! I look forward to working with you soon!