SOLD!!! 304 Magnolia Lane CHATSWORTH, GA 30705
About The Property
Square Footage: 1995
Year Built: 1999
Lot Size: .57 acres
School District: Spring Place, Gladden, and Murray Country
Utility Companies: Georgia Power & Chatsworth Water
Price: $164,700 – USDA – See details below in the Show Me The Numbers Section.
Additional Comments: Welcome to a golfers paradise. As you pull up you’ll see a warm inviting home awaiting you. Inside you’ll notice the hardwood flooring under your feet and to the left the large living room to build memories in. The kitchen in back of the home is large enough with plenty of cabinet space as you notice the new granite counter tops. Just outside sit in your screened porch with the golf course in view. The downstairs master bedroom and bathroom is large enough for all of your furniture offering privacy and comfort. An additional guest bedroom and half bath are downstairs. Upstairs are two larger then average guest bedrooms along with an additional bathroom. This home is move in ready for you. Call and inquire today!
Show Me The Numbers!
All the numbers below are estimates only. Talk to your mortgage broker/lender for more details and terms specific to you!
Virtual Tour[youtube id=”wReK9H-qOuw”]
The Next Step – How To Arrange A Showing
On this page you can go ahead schedule a showing and take the initial steps required to become prequalified. Its simple and easy!
Let me know when you would like to view the home by selecting a date and time below. If you are already prequalified upload your pre-qualification form below and submit. If your not pre-qualified then fill out the online application on this page.
After you fill out the application below, either me, someone on my team, or one of the preferred lenders we work with will contact you within 48 hours to go over it and get your showing scheduled.
Now that you’ve taken the first step here’s the next! You need to start gathering the following documents.
- Complete address history for two years
- Complete employment history for two years (Information needed: Employer name, address, phone, position held, and monthly income)
- Copy of Current Driver’s License
- Most recent 2 years W-2’s (2013-2014)
- 2013 & 2014 Federal Tax Returns, ALL pages, (if you have filed for an extension provide proof of that as well as 2011 and 2012 Tax Returns)
- Most recent 30 days paystubs, (paystubs need to show: Employer name, your name, and YTD income)
- Most recent 60 days bank statement for ALL savings, checking, and investments, including 401k’s, IRA’s, etc.
- Contact information for Employer(s) HR for Verification of Employment
- Contact information for Landlord, if possible
The above documents are need to get a pre-approval which is much more powerful then a pre-qualification.
If you have any questions contact me by calling me directly at 706-229-7887 or my office line at 706-277-3434. I strive to go above and beyond your expectations to find the home of your dreams and hope to help you find the perfect home for you.
Do you have any other questions or comments about this home? Fill free to email, call or you may also fill out a comment form below! I look forward to working with you soon!