On this page you can go ahead schedule a showing and take the initial steps required to become prequalified. Its simple and easy!
Let me know when you would like to view the home by selecting a date and time below. If you are already prequalified upload your pre-qualification form below and submit. If your not pre-qualified then fill out the online application on this page.
The online application below gives me the initial information I need to see where you stand and will help jump start the pre-qualification process for your lender. I do not pull credit or ask for social security numbers. Thats the job of the lender but I can tell you based on the information below where you may initially stand and advise you if you are ready to start working with a lender to get pre-qualified. Then I’ll send you a copy of this form to take to your lender.
After you fill out the application below, either me, someone on my team, or one of the preferred lenders we work with will contact you within 48 hours to go over it.
Now that you’ve taken the first step here’s the next! You need to start gathering the following documents.
- Complete address history for two years
- Complete employment history for two years (Information needed: Employer name, address, phone, position held, and monthly income)
- Copy of Current Driver’s License
- Most recent 2 years W-2’s (2013-2014)
- 2013 & 2014 Federal Tax Returns, ALL pages, (if you have filed for an extension provide proof of that as well as 2011 and 2012 Tax Returns)
- Most recent 30 days paystubs, (paystubs need to show: Employer name, your name, and YTD income)
- Most recent 60 days bank statement for ALL savings, checking, and investments, including 401k’s, IRA’s, etc.
- Contact information for Employer(s) HR for Verification of Employment
- Contact information for Landlord, if possible
The above documents are need to get a pre-approval which is much more powerful then a pre-qualification.