About The Property
Square Footage: 1670
Year Built: 1963
Lot Size:.54 acres
School District: Cloverleaf, Cass High, and New Cass
Utility Companies: GA Power & Cartersville Water Co
Price Reduced: $128,900 – If you can afford approximately $867.96 a month then you can afford this home. See details below in the Show Me The Numbers Section.
Additional Comments: As you pull into the driveway you will first notice the elegant columns on the front porch. Your first step into the front door reveals the real refinished hardwood floors under your feet that run throughout the home. To your left you enter the den complete with plenty of space and hardwood floors. Next is the living room larger than most typical living rooms as you feel the new carpet underneath.
Exit the living room and to the left is the dining room and the right the kitchen with all the appliances included. The spacious bedrooms are all upstairs with a private master bath. Both bathrooms are renovated. A huge basement is underneath and is even heated where you could make your own man cave or room for the kids. Do you need storage space? A large level yard with a uniquely designed building fenced is in outback. Call to view this large spacious home today 706-229-7887.
Show Me The Numbers!
All the numbers below are estimates only. Talk to your mortgage broker/lender for more details and terms specific to you!
The Next Step – How To Arrange A Showing
On this page you can go ahead schedule a showing and take the initial steps required to become prequalified. Its simple and easy!
Let me know when you would like to view the home by selecting a date and time below. If you are already prequalified upload your pre-qualification form below and submit. If your not pre-qualified then fill out the online application on this page.
After you fill out the application below, either me, someone on my team, or one of the preferred lenders we work with will contact you within 48 hours to go over it and get your showing scheduled.
Now that you’ve taken the first step here’s the next! You need to start gathering the following documents.
- Complete address history for two years
- Complete employment history for two years (Information needed: Employer name, address, phone, position held, and monthly income)
- Copy of Current Driver’s License
- Most recent 2 years W-2’s (2013-2014)
- 2013 & 2014 Federal Tax Returns, ALL pages, (if you have filed for an extension provide proof of that as well as 2011 and 2012 Tax Returns)
- Most recent 30 days paystubs, (paystubs need to show: Employer name, your name, and YTD income)
- Most recent 60 days bank statement for ALL savings, checking, and investments, including 401k’s, IRA’s, etc.
- Contact information for Employer(s) HR for Verification of Employment
- Contact information for Landlord, if possible
The above documents are need to get a pre-approval which is much more powerful then a pre-qualification.
If you have any questions contact me by calling me directly at 706-229-7887 or my office line at 706-277-3434. I strive to go above and beyond your expectations to find the home of your dreams and hope to help you find the perfect home for you.
Do you have any other questions or comments about this home? Fill free to email, call or you may also fill out a comment form below! I look forward to working with you soon!